Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks to Give

I am thankful for lots of things this year.
  • My house...even when the bills are hard to pay. At least I have a roof over my head and a place I can call MINE!!
  • My Adam...even when we disagree. We laugh together so much more than we fight and I love every minute I spend with him.
  • My kids (and Adam's too)...even when they're talking back or fighting. They're smart and happy and healthy and I love them.
  • Our puppy...even when he pees on the floor! He has brought more joy to our lives than I would've thought possible.
  • My family...even though we don't always see eye to eye. At least I have family who I know would always be there for me, even when they think I'm wrong.
  • My new job...even when it's stressing me out. At least we're BUSY and I know the work's not going to dissapear and leave me jobless!
  • My car...even though it's giving me SO much trouble right now, at least I OWN it. Not everyone can say that.
  • My photography work...I am thankful for every single person who gives me a chance to capture their family with my camera, and allows me to make it my own vision and art.
  • My health...even when I don't take care of myself as well as I should (via healthy eating, exercise, etc.) my body keeps on going. That's a good thing.
  • My life...even though it's not perfect, and never will be, but every day I make it the best I can make it and I will NEVER stop trying to build the life for my family that I dream of them having. The mere fact taht I have the opportunity to LIVE and dream is something to be thankful for as far as I'm concerned.

We shouldn't need a special day every year to remind us to be thankful. We should be thankful everyday for all that we have and what we don't have...because it's what we don't have that will allow us to be grateful when we do finally reach those goals.

I LOVE Thanksgiving (who doesn't love TURKEY?) and am looking forward to spending the next couple days with friends and family.

I will return to blogging Monday. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Until then...~Jenn

No comments: