Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Life.

Things happen...and people say things...and sometimes, if I'm lucky, I hear them and see it a little better than I otherwise would. Sometimes someone tosses out an innocent statement, and I realize something I hadn't thought of before. Sometimes something happens...not even to me, but something happens to someone I know and I realize the need for something I hadn't come to terms with before.

I'm not living up to my potential...and I can blame life and circumstance all day long, but when it comes down to it, it's me. I have to make life what I want it to be. And I will...starting now. And I know it won't happen overnight or maybe even over the span of a year, but it will happen. I mean that.

Pinky swear.

No comments: