Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If you're bored then you're boring.

I am a self-professed "to-do list-aholic"

I have post-its (LOVE me some post-its!!) and scribbles on the backs of envelopes and mental notes a-plenty! There's just something satisfying about crossing something off my to-do list. (Or in the case of my MS Outlook, clicking "Mark as Complete" on my task list. I LOVE IT!)

Just because sometimes I need to ramble, here's just SOME of my to-do list for today. I won't even include the serious TON of stuff I have to get done at work. That will just depress us all.

  • Pay the TV bill right after work
  • Wash a load of towels
  • Find a permanent home for the computer and re-hook it up.
  • Work on my website (Yep dude! The website is COMING BACK!)
  • Process a photography order for uploading.
  • Upload the two photography orders I have pending.
  • Find Luc a suitable pair of pajamas to wear to school tomorrow.
  • Do a short and sweet grocery shopping (yeah right!)
  • Make Dinner (and of course, take care of the dishes afterwards...ugh.)
  • Find some way...some how...to organize the boys room.
  • Vaccuum and Dust (since I didn't find time to do it Sunday...the bad part of To-Do lists is the stuff you miss and it rolls over to the next day...and the next. **Shudder**)
  • FOOTBALL PICKS! Woot!
  • Speaking of football picks...pay for last week and this week. Blech.
  • Give the dog a bath
  • Learn to fold origami cranes (Not even joking).
  • Take pics of the kids for Christmas card. (I've got a theme for this year...I'm excited to CREATE!!!!! Woot!)

Seriously guys...that's just SOME of my list. Tonight I MUST do almost all of that...although of course, some will end up rolling over until tomorrow, where it will be tacked on to the lengthy list of stuff I've got to do that day.

It's never ending...but...I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: