Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TaDA

It's Done!!! It's Done!!! I have completed the FRONT of our Christmas Card. I'm going to put a picture of Adam and I with the pup and hopefully one of all the kids together on the inside, but in the meantime, I am in LOVE with our card front. SO glad the kiddos all cooperated for their pictures. (For what it's worth, THEY love the card too! They're old enough now to realize what I mean when I say they're going to be ON our Christmas card and they're all pretty excited about that!)

Anyway...drumroll please........ladies and gentlemen, I give you:
Luc, Will, Mike and McKenzie...Let There Be Peace On Earth.