Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recap.


DONE - Pay the TV bill right after work
Wash a load of towels
Find a permanent home for the computer and re-hook it up.
Work on my website (Yep dude! The website is COMING BACK!)
Process a photography order for uploading.
Upload the two photography orders I have pending.

DONE - Find Luc a suitable pair of pajamas to wear to school tomorrow.
DONE - Do a short and sweet grocery shopping (yeah right!)
DONE - Make Dinner (and of course, take care of the dishes afterwards...ugh.)
Find some way...some how...to organize the boys room.
Vaccuum and Dust (since I didn't find time to do it Sunday...the bad part of To-Do lists is the stuff you miss and it rolls over to the next day...and the next. **Shudder**)
DONE - FOOTBALL PICKS! Woot!
Speaking of football picks...pay for last week and this week. Blech.
ADAM DID THIS ONE! WOOT! Give the dog a bath
Learn to fold origami cranes (Not even joking).
Take pics of the kids for Christmas card. (I've got a theme for this year...I'm excited to CREATE!!!!! Woot!)

So as you can see, I OBVIOUSLY did not accomplish most of my to-do list. Bummer for sure. I DID however get my car fixed (YAY!) and spend some good quality time with the boys, so that's got to count for something, right? Sometimes the vaccuum can wait. :)

No comments: