Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Monday, December 15, 2008

FYI (pricing)

I've had some recent inquiries about pricing. I am unveiling a new price and product list in 2009, however, if you book before 1/1/2009 (even if it's for a session next year), I will honor current pricing.

As it stands, my session fee is $75 which includes up 2 hours of custom photography at a location of your choice. 5x7 prints start at $12 and all prints 11x14 and up are mounted. Fully retouched digital files are also available for purchase (including full printing rights) for $800 per session(which includes all proofs from that session).

Check back tomorrow for an exciting announcement and the chance to GIVE the gift of custom portraiture to someone that you know who is deserving this holiday season!

Cheers!
-Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought about doing weddings? I was looking at some of your work and I love it. I'm getting married in 2010 and was wondering if you would like to meet and talk about possibly doing my wedding? E-mail me at little_miss_perfect4001@hotmail.com if you're at all interested.
-Ashley

Jenn said...

Ashley~I have done weddings in the past, but to be perfectly honest, they are not my forte. I do very much appreciate your interest though, and if you need engagement photos...I'm your girl! ;) Shoot me an email: jennstevens @ ymail . com