Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The sun will come out...tomorrow.

Pictures of the Kenzie's (yes, plural) tomorrow. Should be fun! :)

In the meantime, I've had a couple people recently ask about "before and afters"...wondering how different my photos from the moment I press the shutter button to the finished print.

Long story short...it depends on the photo. Awhile back though, I put together a couple examples of before and afters that were fairly typical for me so I will share those.

This first shot is pretty much "the norm" as far as editing goes. Not a lot to be done. Warmed it up a little bit, cropped it in a little bit, added a vignette and not a whole lot else. (Remember...click on the image if you want to see a larger version...and for non-photographers, SOOC=straight out of camera)

This second shot involved a LITTLE more effort...it was taken in a fairly dark hallway, but it added some "moodiness" which I felt benefitted me in the end. Obviously, I converted to black and white and added a border, but other than that, all it needed was some brightening.

Anyway...almost time to head home and SHOVEL our several inches of snow, but as promised, Kenzie's tomorrow, and by the end of this week I hope to be sharing my MUST HAVES of 2008 as well as some other goodies!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

lisa said...

I like to see these...even subtle changes really make the final image pop. Great job!