Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Next Week.

I will be absent from blogging next week, but want to wish all of my reader's and their families HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I will return Monday, December 29th and will be announcing the winner of the GIVING IS AWESOME holiday giveaway, so keep the entries coming! (Email entries to: jennstevens@ymail.com)

The stories I've heard so far are very touching, and I am realizing how hard my choice is going to be.

Stay warm, safe and happy this holiday season.

xoxo, Jenn

No comments: