Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snow Days

It snowed on and off this past weekend...BRR!!! I am not ready for winter...not even close. The rest of my family on the other hand, is PUMPED. The boys have been having fun shoveling and making snow angels (photos sooner than later, but not today). They'd play outside all day if I'd let them. And Oliver, while confused at first, has seemed to find some joy in the snow also...he pounces around and sniffs and licks the snow...SO cute!

Adam and I took him out for a good game of fetch a few days ago and got a couple snapshots of us with our "fluffer" while we were out there. (He loves giving me kisses!!!) :)
I also conned Adam into letting me snap a few of him while the snow flew...one of my faves from that mini-session (tried something different from my usual post-processing...not sure how I feel about it yet, but here it is anyway.)




1 comment:

lisa said...

I like it! Oliver sure looks nice and clean, nearly whiter than the snow!