Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tis the Season

HOPING (hoping!!) to have new photos to share tomorrow. My sweet man was possibly (probably...**fingers crossed**) hooking my computer back up today (strike one off my to-do list...woot!) and I'm feeling inspired and ready to rock.

I want to photograph my little men...start working on this year's Christmas card. HOPEFULLY I'll have it to show you tomorrow...no promises, but hopefully.
In the meantime, here's our card photo from two years ago (my first Christmas back in Wisconsin!)
MERRY AND BRIGHT!
AND, from Mikey's first Christmas ever...sweet babies.




Anyway...Xmas -09 tomorrow. Until then...
xoxo
~J

No comments: