Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This, That, and the Other Thing

So much to do, so little time...story of my life lately! I've got 3 design projects (not to mention a couple photo orders) I'm working on, plus family stuff, day-job stuff, selling some stuff, on and on and on. The To-Do list is never ending it seems.

News for those who have inquired and are anxiously waiting...Will is coming over tomorrow night and this weekend, so there should be new pics of his sweet little face up soon! :) Keep checking back!

Now for today's pics. I have the pictures of the boys I promised from the other night, plus a couple snapshots to share.

My guys playing with their favorite buddy...(taken the other night)





Luc is happily on the mend after a bout with PINK EYE so he'll hopefully be game for some new photos soon, himself! :)

Another hobby at our house...we LOVE our Guitar Hero...



And for those of you who REALLY know me...there's back story to this I'm not going to get into here, but I can honestly say I wouldn't have thought this photo would/could ever happen. Welcome back Dylan...we missed ya!



And so we conclude our Wednesday night edition of "This, That, and the Other Thing" Tune in next week for more viewing pleasure! :)

Night kids!

No comments: