Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crabby Patties

For getting to stay home with their best buddy Adam today, I sure came home to TWO grumpy boys. These photos took A LOT of persuading...trust me! LOL! Lots of whining and even some tears before I talked them into being sweet for JUST ONE SECOND! Then it was back to whining and tears. (You don't even want to see those pictures...blah! LOL!)

Here are my little men...sick of being stuck inside, much like their momma...

Luc has a tendancy to want to make faces (when he's not crying and telling me no...haha! TYPICAL PHOTOGRAPHER'S CHILD!) Not much luck getting a natural face out of him today. I think this was in between "faces".


Will and Luc both look so much like their dads...but not my Mikey! Mikey looks SO much like my side of the familia...LOVE it! :)

No comments: