Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mom says JUMP...We say HOW HIGH?

:::Please note, you may click on any of the photos to see them in a slightly larger format! (Thanks for the heads up on that Kara!):::

Some bedroom fun...might be more shots from this good ol' time later.

:)

My buddies...


"Mooska"


Luc-Duke


Last one for now...


And on that note, I am off to lay in THAT bed...here's hoping I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly! Have to be at work EARLY tomorrow...blah.

1 comment:

Doe said...

oh my gosh! look at those big boys!

More, please. Where is Will? I need more pics...