Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Bros

My buddies aren't home from their dad's yet but I MUST post a picture today, so I will post some I took a couple days ago. I KNOW...I KNOW...cheating already. :P

I was having serious issues with my SB-800 speedlight here...I don't know if the batteries were dying or I'm just an idiot or what, but here goes nothing...

Mike. After every photo he'd bust out a big smile and go "I did it???" :)


Luc (Technically imperfect or not, I love this picture).


"The Bros" as we call them around here.


Now I need new pics of Will and I'm GOLDEN! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like these pictures!! I'm anxious to see some new pictures of Will too!!