Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Project 365"

I'm out of practice. I can FEEL it when I struggle to think creatively, and I can SEE it when I load the photos I take into the computer and completely disgust myself. My lighting needs work, my post processing needs work, my EVERYTHING needs work.

So, I'm going to TRY (no promises here) to post at least ONE photo (NEW photo, mind you) every single day. Even if I don't have one I love...I'm gonna post one. I've GOT to make this work, and the only way I'm gonna do it is PRACTICE. Practice might not make perfect, but it makes a hell of a lot better than where I feel like I'm at...

Soooooooooo...here goes. Day 1. My kids (or in this case, Adam's kid) are WAY more difficult to photograph than someone else's kids. They've heard the spiel before and they're not having it. They don't want to pose, they don't want to smile, they don't want to just play and pretend I'm not there. They see the camera and it's INSTANT non-cooperative mode.

Kenz wanted a photoshoot this morning...til we started doing it. Then she was fully UNINTERESTED. LOL! Figures! She definitely WANTS to "pose" (which I often don't want) and say "CHEESE" (which I DEFINITELY don't want). After some negotiating, I got a couple shots outta the deal.

Here's ONE.


And TWO.

2 comments:

Kara Piehl Photography said...

YAY Jenn. What a cute way to start.

lisa said...

She's adorable!