Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Talk to Me

I'm big on quotes...I always end up scribbling on the backs of receipts in my car when I hear some lyrics on the radio that strike me, or on the back of a magazine at home when I read something in a book that I want to remember.

Words mean something to me...so today, I will share some of my favorite quotes with you.

This is one of my all-time favorites. It's from an author who I really enjoy, although he's admittedley not for everyone. It very much reflects how I feel about my photography and my art though, so it struck a chord with me from the moment I read it.



The infinite wisdom of Bob Dylan's son, Jakob. Love it.



Something that really resonates with me and the point I'm at in my life right now...

This just makes me smile. A kid (well...young man...I think he was 18?) emailed this to me on what he didn't realize was one of the worst days of my life. He just thought I looked like I needed some cheering up. Well done, sir. I will never, ever forget this.



I'm a big promoter of two things...hope and peace. The first time I saw this quote I FELT it. What a powerful, powerful statement.



I have so many more, but these are a handful of my faves. Anyone else have some favorites to share? I'd love to hear them if you do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! This post was loaded with inspiration.. :) Just like you, I am constantly writing down quotes that spark and inspire me. :)

one of my favorites is:

"Remember Happiness is a way of travel not a destination." by Roy Goodman. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Bloom where you're planted.

Brittany@Superwoman said...

My absolute favorite saying (one that I painted on my wine rack)

"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."---Confucius

It has a lot of meaning to me.