Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

COMFY!

Don't get too comfy! Things are changing left and right and more changes are coming soon! I'm going to be doing a couple "tweaks" to the new logo and colors...well on my way to something I can stick with for a long, long time! (If you knew me, you'd know how very hard that is for my short attention span and ever changing mind...LOL!)

Anyway...working on a self-portrait tonight, so, should I be successful you'll have that to look forward to tomorrow!

Also, coming soon...new product offerings for my highschool seniors! I hope you'll be as stoked as I am!!

Until then, xoxo

No comments: