Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sneaky Peeky!

You may or may not have noticed some changes happening around here. I am planning a complete blog revamp and am SO excited to start unveiling some of my new colors, logos, and designs!

The official blog name of JennPhoto&Design is now: IMAJENN (like Imagine...dig it?)

I've got an idea and I'm running with it. Don't even pretend like you don't like it because I'll know you're lying. :)

No comments: