Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BIRTHDAY-William

I have been TOTALLY neglecting my poor blog lately. I started off 2009 with good intentions and have sort of gotten buried by LIFE and how busy it's become. It's a good thing...work is a good thing, but my blog is suffering and I know this.

I haven't uploaded ANY photos in the past two weeks...none of my new tattoo, or the kids with the new dirtbike...none of the new puppies or of Will's NINTH birthday party.

I will have a huge photo RECAP post soon, but in the mean time, I wanted to write a post about my first guy...Will.

9 factoids I know about my 9 year old...

1. He likes just a little bit more jelly than peanut butter...and says I make the best lunches. I rock.
2. When he grows up he wants to eat ice cream and boss people around...sounds like my kind of job! LOL!
3. He loves going to Sunday School with his Dad's family.
4. He reads ALMOST as much as I did when I was a kid...which, even though it's an "almost", it's still A LOT.
5. He's good at Sudoku...I don't know how he does it.
6. Sometimes he beats me at chess...and no, it's not because I "let" him.
7. He started the dirtbike all by himself yesterday! Awesome job!
8. He likes Banana Pudding and does NOT like JELLO.
9. His favorite band is Blink 182...that's my guy!!! :)

Happy 9th Birthday William...you are a lovey. :)
xoxo
love, Momma

1 comment:

lisa said...

Sounds like a cool kid...like his mom! :)