Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

101 in 1001 Update

I have accomplished TWO of my 101 in 1001, and have a couple more in process! :)

#1 - Take the boys to Chuckie Cheese- DONE! Stupid me forgot to bring my camera (kicking myself, seriously) but the boys had SO much fun! McKenzie's birthday party is there in March, so I'll take some pictures of all the kiddos then. :)

#21 - Get another puppy to keep our Mr. Oliver company - DONE! As you saw in the post below, we recently got a new mini-schnauzer who is SO sweet and the most laid-back dog I've ever come across. He wants nothing more than to hang out and be snuggled. We love him already! :)

No comments: