Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Friday, June 5, 2009

New and Exciting

Couple things (at 2:33 am...yes, I am still up...and yes, I am getting up for work in a few hours...blech!)

I have new photos coming...a beautiful friend of mine, and some randoms of the kiddos! Good stuff!

And also, some "news"...in an effort to make this blog more about photography and less about my "family stuff", I have created a second blog..."Motocross Momma" where I will share more of our day to day stuff...photos of the kids and pets, sports, cooking, decorating (and hopefully more furniture redos!) That sort of thing!

Stop by, check it out and let me know what you think!

http://motoxmomma.blogspot.com/


xoxo
-J

No comments: