Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good Days...Sunshine

WOW...we broke FORTY degrees! It's delightful to take the boys outside without hats and boots and gloves. The little taste of spring makes me YEARN for summer though. I can't wait for the warm evenings and the golden summer light!

Used the outside playtime as an opportunity to snap a couple of pictures...of the kids and of Adam who has been SO sick lately. (Feel better hon!! xoxo)

Here he is...feelin' ill (can you tell??), but outside to give the kids some attention, just the same. I love him!



My Lucas...he would barely sit still for one second for me to snap a picture. He was having a GREAT time riding McKenzie's new bike she got for her birthday. I guess he'll be needing a bigger bike too, because he was loving riding a bike that fit him better than his little one from last year. (And loving that Adam taught him how to use the brakes...little cutie!)



Mikey had fun too...wearing his dirt bike gloves as always, but not really wanting his picture taken. Nothing but serious faces out of him tonight.

This photo is PRE-haircut...I cut his bangs after dinner tonight. (Tried something new in post-processing too...added a "vintage wash" to the photo. Thoughts??)



And tonight in the house after a MUCH NEEDED haircut. I LOVE Mikey's hair long, but everyone's been on me to do something about it being in his eyes. I think he looks like my dad's senior picture with his hair like this, but someone else told me he looks like a girl.

Thoughts on the haircut??



Until next time...
-Jenn

1 comment:

lisa said...

I like the "wash-out" effect in the picture. As for the haircut...my Matt used to sport a flat-top crewcut, so I may not be the person to ask! ;-)