Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

s.o.u.l.m.a.t.e.s

Adam and I had Chinese food today...yum! We hit the buffet and enjoyed our favorites, as we've done many times before.

When the fortune cookies were delivered, I opened mine first...

"Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you."

I looked at Adam's sweet face and of course, had to go "Awwwww!" Then Adam opened his cookie. He peeked at the fortune inside. "No way," he said. "It's the same one."

Now, I am not religious but I believe little signs can give people faith. Not necessarily a religious faith...but faith in things being as they should be...faith and belief that they're on the right path. We've said it many times before...since the beginning really...but a nice Chinese man with some cookies confirmed it for me today. Not that I didn't know, but it's still nice to "hear".

Soulmates.

No comments: