Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Winner #2: Aiden Zadurski

I have spoken with winner #2's mom, Annie, and she gave me permission to post a little bit about them on my blog!

Here is a little bit of Aiden's story from his journal on his Caring Bridge site:

"My name is Aiden Zadurski. I am a 3 year old boy from Marinette, Wisconsin. On May 29, 2008 I had my first ambulance ride with my Mom and that is where my journey begins. I was diagnosed with Pre-B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on May 30, 2008."

To read more about Aiden, please visit his caring bridge site at www.caringbridge.org and type "aidenzadurski" in for the website name.

Aiden's mom Annie and I have spoken both via email and on the phone and we're both looking forward to a spring photo session for Aiden and his family. Aiden is adorable and sounds like a fighter! Keep him and his family in your good thoughts, as I will!

No comments: