Jenn Photo & Design

Welcome to IMAJENN...the blog of Jenn Photo & Design!

Jenn Photo & Design serves Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan and can give you rockin' high school senior photographs, family photographs, couples pictures, killer band and musician photos, and just about anything else you can dream up!

Scroll down to read the rest of the blog, and email: jenn@jennphotodesign.com for more info!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

apology.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days. After a two-week long headache, that started to worsen over the weekend, and missing work Monday & Today due to the severity of what had progressed into a full-blown migraine, I decided I'd better hit the doctor.

Not such a fan of doctors really, but it had to be done...and good thing I went.

I have a bad sinus infection AND an ear infection...aka: tons of fluid in my head causing pressure everywhere. He said until I fix the infections I won't lose the headache.

I've felt like absolutely CRAP lately, and I'm hoping I am now on my way to feeling better. **fingers crossed**

I will post pictures in a day or two when I am feeling a little better. I have about ZERO energy right now and knowing I have to get up and go to work in the morning feeling like crap makes me want to cry. BUT...I'll get through it. I always do.

No comments: